5 Piece Kabuki Makeup Brush Set with Brush Holder
The Beauty Junkees 5 Piece Makeup Brush Set Includes: Flat Top Kabuki Brush, Angle Kabuki Brush, Flat Angled Kabuki Brush, Tapered Kabuki Brush, Round Kabuki Brush and a Black Makeup Brush Holder.
FREE Black Makeup Brush Tube Holder (valued at $15): This beautiful makeup brush holder has 2 cups to organize and display your makeup brushes, and the cups snap together to carry your makeup brushes safely when traveling; measures 9"H X 3.4"DIA.
What They Each Do: The bristles are dense, so they will not soak up excess amounts of product which makes your product last longer, makes your brush easier to clean, which ultimately means less bacteria transferring from your brush to your skin.
- Flat Top Kabuki Makeup Brush: Perfect foundation brush for covering blemishes, age spots, or other skin irritations using medium to heavy coverage.
- Angled Kabuki Makeup Brush: The angled top is a perfect blusher brush, and ideal for contouring.
Flat Angled Kabuki Makeup Brush: Combines the blending application of the Flat Kabuki with the contouring application of the Angled Kabuki, packed into one for precision contouring anywhere on the face.
- Tapered Kabuki Makeup Brush: Ideal for concealer application; designed to provide coverage in hard to reach areas, such as the eyelid, corner of the eye and under eye, for a complete flawless finish.
- Round Kabuki Makeup Brush: This high quality makeup brush is the perfect complement to mineral makeup and powder application.
Details You Need to Know
- High Density Synthetic Taklon Bristles - Vegan Friendly
- Solid Wood Handle
- Double Crimped Copper Ferrule
- Does Not Shed
- Works with all Makeup: Creams, Liquids, Minerals, & Powders
Guaranteed for 30 Days – No Questions Asked. If you try it and don’t like it; return it for a full refund!
Quick Tip: If you're going to use it for multiple applications in your look, be sure to apply from lightest to darkest, so you don't have to wash in between each application. (Try this order: foundation, powder, then highlighting makeup, blush, and then a darker contouring shade.)
Got Questions? Give us a call at 866-513-2258 or Read Our FAQs