13 Piece Expert Makeup Brush Set
What They Each Do: The bristles are dense, so they will not soak up excess amounts of product which makes your product last longer, makes your brush easier to clean, which ultimately means less bacteria transferring from your brush to your skin.
- Flat Top Kabuki: Perfect foundation brush for covering blemishes, age spots, or other skin irritations using medium to heavy coverage.
- Angled Kabuki: The angled top is a perfect blusher brush, and ideal for contouring.
- Tapered Kabuki: Ideal for concealer application; designed to provide coverage in hard to reach areas, such as the eyelid, corner of the eye and under eye, for a complete flawless finish.
- mini Flat Angled: Combines the blending application of the Flat Kabuki with the contouring application of the Angled Kabuki, all packed into a mini for precision contouring anywhere on the face.
- mini Tapered: Designed to provide coverage in hard to reach areas, such as the eyelid, corner of the eye and under eye, for a complete flawless finish.
- mini Round: Perfect complement to mineral makeup concealer with fingertip like application.
- pro Tapered Blending: Designed for applying and blending a transition color base shadow in to the crease of the eyelid for a soft finish.
- pro All Over Shader: The dense rounded bristles are designed to pack shadow over entire eyelid for a smooth and even finish.
- pro Blending: Created for precision blending powder shadows and buffing harsh lines for a smoother, well blended effect.
- pro Crease: Best used to apply shadow in the eyelid crease for a soft diffused effect to the eyes
- pro Brow: Has a narrow angled bristle head designed for shaping and defining eyebrows, with a dual end Spoolie Brush for grooming and blending. Works with all fillers.
- pro Duo Fiber: The perfect brush to use when applying your favorite bronzer. Long plus short bristles for feather like application that allows for buildable color and a sheer, flawless finish.
- pro Highlighter: Best used when applying highlighter to narrow facial features such as the bridge of the nose, tops of the cheekbones, the cupid bow and above the brow. Soft bristles with a small taper point for the perfect application.
Details You Need to Know
- High Density Synthetic Taklon Bristles - Vegan Friendly
- Solid Wood Handle
- Double Crimped Copper Ferrule
- Does Not Shed
- Works with all Makeup: Creams, Liquids, Minerals, & Powders
Guaranteed for 30 Days – No Questions Asked. If you try it and don’t like it; return it for a full refund!
Quick Tip: If you're going to use it for multiple applications in your look, be sure to apply from lightest to darkest, so you don't have to wash in between each application. (Try this order: foundation, powder, then highlighting makeup, blush, and then a darker contouring shade.)
Got Questions? Give us a call at 866-513-2258 or Read Our FAQs