5 Piece pro Contouring & Highlighting Kit with Makeup Brush Case
The 5pc pro Contouring & Highlighting Kit is a brush and sponge set that's used exclusively for contouring with powders or creams.
The 5pc Contouring & Highlighting Set Includes and What Each Brush Does:
- pro Sculptor Makeup Brush: Perfect brush to apply your contour in the hollows of your cheeks. The narrow, dense bristles with dome shape for perfect application and blending.
- pro Detailer Makeup Brush: Small Precision Brush, an eye shadow size brush with narrow dome shaped bristles for applying to small features, such as the sides of your nose, under the lower lip, and in the inner corners of eyes. Also use to apply your cream contour proudcts with.
- pro Duo Fiber Makeup Brush: The perfect brush to use when applying your favorite bronzer. Long plus short bristles for feather like application that allows for buildable color and a sheer, flawless finish.
- pro Highlighter Makeup Brush: Best used when applying highlighter to narrow facial features such as the bridge of the nose, tops of the cheekbones, the cupid bow and above the brow. Soft bristles with a small taper point for the perfect application.
- pro Contouring Makeup Sponge: Ideal for blending out any cream products. Flat angled blending sponge creates an airbrushed finish with cream contours; provides flexibility and versatility to your routine.
- Plus a BONUS Makeup brush case for storage or travel; holds between 7-15 makeup brushes; wide enough to fit almost all makeup brushes; 9.25" W X 4.5" H X 0.5" D (expandable)
Details You Need to Know
- High Density Synthetic Taklon Bristles - Vegan Friendly
- Solid Wood Handle
- Double Crimped Copper Ferrule
- Does Not Shed
- Works with all Makeup: Creams, Liquids, Minerals, & Powders
Tips: Creams vs Powders
- Powders are ideal for oily skin, so that contouring doesn't add another heavy layer of product on top of a foundation base. Powders are ideal for oily skin, so that contouring doesn't add another heavy layer of product on top of a foundation base. Powders allow for a lighter application, and are often used for everyday contouring and highlighting.
- Creams are better for normal to dry skin types. Cream contouring makeup achieves a more defined contour due to a heavier consistency, and is best for special events.
- Foundation is also another consideration. Just go with colors that are 3-4 times darker than your base foundation.
Guaranteed for 30 Days – No Questions Asked. If you try it and don’t like it; return it for a full refund!
Got Questions? Give us a call at 866-513-2258 or Read Our FAQs