8 Piece pro Series Eye Brush Set with Makeup Brush Case
The Beauty Junkees 8 Piece pro Serious Eye Brush Set Includes: Pencil, Tapered Blending, All Over Shader, Precision Eye Liner, Angled Shading, Flat Definer, Blending, Crease and a BONUS Makeup Brush Case
FREE Black Makeup Brush Case: This beautiful makeup brush case is lined with a fuchsia pink fabric for easy cleaning. The case zips together to carry your makeup brushes safely when traveling; measures 9.5"L x 4.5"H.
What They Each Do:
- pro Pencil: Best used for smudging liners or applying shadow along the top and lower lash line, creating a smokey effect. Also great for defining the outer V or the crease.
- pro Tapered Blending: Designed for applying and blending a transition color base shadow in to the crease of the eyelid for a soft finish.
- pro All Over Shader: The dense rounded bristles are designed to pack shadow over entire eyelid for a smooth and even finish.
- pro Precision Eye Liner: Designed for applying a tight line to the upper and lower eye lash lines using liquid, gel, cream or powders.
- pro Angled Shading: Best used for applying product to the brow bone. Makes highlighting quick and easy. Also works great to blend color into the crease.
- pro Flat Definer: Best used to create a sharp and precise line on the upper or lower lash lines with gel, cream or powder liners.
- pro Blending: Created for precision blending powder shadows and buffing harsh lines for a smoother, well blended effect.
- pro Crease: Best used to apply shadow in the eyelid crease for a soft diffused effect to the eyes.
Details You Need to Know
- Solid Wood Handle
- Double Crimped Copper Ferrule
- Does Not Shed
- Works with all Makeup: Powers, Creams, Liquids &, Minerals
Guaranteed for 30 Days – No Questions Asked. If you try it and don’t like it; return it for a full refund!
Quick Tip: Don't have time to clean your brushes daily? Use a makeup wipe or a daily brush cleaner spray after each use. Deep clean your brushes weekly.
Got Questions? Give us a call at 866-513-2258 or Read Our FAQs