pro Detailer Makeup Brush
Free Shipping on All Orders + 3 Day Priority Shipping for Orders Over $75 (US Only)
What It Does: The pro Detailer Contouring brush works best for when a precise contour is needed, such as along the sides of the nose, underneath the bottom lip (for a fuller looking lip) or in the crease of the eye. The tappered tip helps to keep your lines thin and precise; it has longer bristles to help blend any harsh lines. Works with cream, powder, and minerals.
Details You Need to Know
- High Density Synthetic Taklon Bristles - Vegan Friendly
- Solid Wood Handle
- Double Crimped Copper Ferrule
- Does Not Shed
- Works with all Makeup: Creams, Liquids, Minerals, & Powders
Tips: Creams vs Powders
- Powders are ideal for oily skin, so that contouring doesn't add another heavy layer of product on top of a foundation base. Powders are ideal for oily skin, so that contouring doesn't add another heavy layer of product on top of a foundation base. Powders allow for a lighter application, and are often used for everyday contouring and highlighting.
- Creams are better for normal to dry skin types. Cream contouring makeup achieves a more defined contour due to a heavier consistency, and is best for special events.
- Foundation is also another consideration. Just go with colors that are 3-4 times darker than your base foundation.
Guaranteed for 30 Days – No Questions Asked. If you try it and don’t like it; return it for a full refund!
How to Use: Click Here
Got Questions? Give us a call at 866-513-2258 or Read Our FAQs