FAB Glass Nail File and Buffer
Free Shipping on All Orders + 3 Day Priority Shipping for Orders Over $75 (US Only)
The FAB Nails file by Beauty Junkees is a high quality glass material nail care tool functioning as both a nail file and a nail shiner. This natural nail care product is a quick & easy one-stop nail care system that leaves your nails looking like you just stepped out of a salon. Enjoy the polished look without the toxic chemicals that nail polishes have. FAB Nails leaves your nails looking natural and healthy for weeks.
- CAN’T WEAR POLISH? Keep your nails looking FAB, even if you can’t wear nail polish. Great gift for Pregnant Women, Nurses, Teachers, Military, Food Service Professionals; safe for use on children.
- SKIP THE SALON: Get a professional looking manicure at home with a high gloss finish that lasts up to four (4) weeks. FAB Nails crystal glass file lasts up to a year, depending on care and use.
- SAY GOODBYE TO TOXIC NAIL POLISH: Give your nails a breather! FAB Nails glass file gives nails a smooth, ridge free glossy finish.
- BETTER THAN DIAMOND, METAL, PAPER EMORY BOARDS: Gentle like a chamois, FAB Nails can be used as a buffer in a back and forth direction, sealing the keratin layers together, preventing peeling and chipping; unlike harsh Emory boards that can cause the keratin layers to shed, leaving nails thin, sometimes peeling.
Do you suffer from:
- Peeling Nails?
- Brittle Nails?
- Weak Nails?
How to Use:
- FILE: Shape and smooth nail edges with textured side of file.
- BUFF: Using the same textured side of the file, gently begin to buff the nail by using a side to side motion where you want your nail to shine.
- CLEAN: Wash with water. You can disinfect or sterilize this product without damaging the surface. Once clean, dry the file before storing in its case.
- STORE: Store glass file in protective case.
Includes 1 FAB Nail Glass File and 1 Plastic Case.
Environmentally Friendly - no toxic chemicals used in the manufacturing process.
Innovative Nail Care for Women, Men, and Safe for Use on Children.