mini 5 Piece Kabuki Makeup Brush Set with Brush Case
The Beauty Junkees mini 5 Piece Makeup Brush Set Includes: mini Flat Top Kabuki Brush, mini Angle Kabuki Brush, mini Flat Angled Kabuki Brush, mini Tapered Kabuki Brush, mini Round Kabuki Brush and a Black Makeup Brush Case.
FREE Black Makeup Brush Case (valued at $11.97): This stylish, zippered top closure makeup bag is made of black faux leather that measures 9 1/2” X 4 1/2”. The bag has a pink liner for easy cleaning.
What They Each Do: The bristles are dense, so they will not soak up excess amounts of product which makes your product last longer, makes your brush easier to clean, which ultimately means less bacteria transferring from your brush to your skin. This professional quality makeup brush set makes precision application easy to achieve a flawless application.
- mini Flat Makeup Brush: Great for stippling concealer onto sun spots, blemishes and other small imperfections.
- mini Angled Makeup Brush: Soft enough to use as an eye blending brush, yet dense enough to use as a foundation blending brush.
- mini Flat Angled Makeup Brush: Combines the blending application of the Flat Kabuki with the contouring application of the Angled Kabuki, all packed into a mini for precision contouring anywhere on the face.
- mini Tapered Makeup Brush: Designed to provide coverage in hard to reach areas, such as the eyelid, corner of the eye and under eye, for a complete flawless finish.
- mini Round Makeup Brush: Perfect complement to mineral makeup concealer with fingertip like application.
Details You Need to Know
- High Density Synthetic Taklon Bristles - Vegan Friendly
- Solid Wood Handle
- Double Crimped Copper Ferrule
- Does Not Shed
- Works with all Makeup: Creams, Liquids, Minerals, & Powders
- Not Intended for Full Face Coverage
Guaranteed for 30 Days – No Questions Asked. If you try it and don’t like it; return it for a full refund!
Quick Tip: If you're going to use it for multiple applications in your look, be sure to apply from lightest to darkest, so you don't have to wash in between each application. (Try this order: foundation, powder, then highlighting makeup, blush, and then a darker contouring shade.)
Got Questions? Give us a call at 866-513-2258 or Read Our FAQs